- The reality star exclusively revealed to Page Six that she is working on a new book and pitching a podcast as her "RHONJ" future is uncertain.
- One unidentified woman alleged she had to give the "Irishman" producer massages, oral sex and allow him to "digitally penetrate" her to get roles.
- A judge said that while he didn't believe the "RHOBH" star was aware that the gift was bought with stolen dough, she is still obligated to return them.
- The 18-year-old was spotted leaving Machine Gun Kelly's afterparty at Catch Steakhouse in New York City with his new girlfriend, Charli D'Amelio.
- The Blink-182 drummer was first rushed to West Hills Hospital and Medical Center Tuesday morning for an unknown health issue.
- Cohen, Bravo and NBCU execs have argued that per contract agreements the ongoing disputes are "already subject to arbitration in New York."
- The Coldplay frontman played "A Sky Full of Stars" for the pair after he and girlfriend Dakota Johnson happened to be grabbing a drink at the same pub as them.
- Lisa has also the court to demand Lenny expose her young kids to his "presumed" girlfriend, which she deems "detrimental to the best interests of minor children."
- Alexander's public defender argued that the felony stalking count against his client should be lessened to a misdemeanor, but a judge disagreed Monday.