- "I would love to have a family soon, but whenever my wife is ready," the "Cooking With Brooklyn" star said. He and the actress wed in April.
- The "Daily Pop" host nudged President George W. Bush's daughter multiple times in order to have a "one-on-one moment" with their guest chef.
- "My sweet girl," the "Dancing With the Stars" pro captioned emotional TikTok footage with Sage, 1. "I don't know what I would do without her."
- "This has been one of the hardest years I’ve ever had to face," the MTV personality said. "I’m going to continue to get through it one day at a time.”
- The "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" alums documented Jenner's epic boat celebration, from opening designer gifts to watching a fireworks show.
- "I just didn’t know how to deal with it," the "Flight Attendant" star told Variety. "I was really, really, really struggling. A lot of tears.”
- "I'm going to start crying if I talk about today," the "Maleficent" star said. "I haven't started crying yet so …hopefully I can hold it together."
- "I'm sitting here feeling sorry for myself," the "Lizzie McGuire" alum said. "But ... I know I'm doing a good job and working hard for my family."
- The former yoga instructor, who is expecting baby No. 7 with Alec Baldwin, joked that her belly looks like a ball and haters "have somewhat of a point."