- Hailing from locales near and far, a veritable girl-gang of "Real Housewives" united at Teresa Giudice's wedding to Luis Ruelas over the weekend.
- The "RHONJ" star's daughters, Gia, Gabriella, Milania and Audriana, served as bridesmaids, as did her co-stars Dolores Catania and Jennifer Aydin.
- A cascade of tweets emerged overnight poking fun at the news of the breakup between the two stars, each of whom has a rather notorious dating history.
- "How is this still going on?" the "Encanto" star wrote of the decision to cast Franco, who is of Jewish, Portuguese and Swedish descent, as the Cuban dictator.
- The musician threw shade at the actress' garishly festive Fourth of July post in which the true meaning of Bruce Springsteen's "Born in the U.S.A." is clearly lost on the...
- "To say I'm heartbroken and disgusted is a understatement. To ask me to stay and accept it is absolutely insane," the model and reality TV personality continued.
- The real estate agent-turned-reality TV persona certainly knows how to generate a buzz around her appearance — not to mention her sky-high tastes.
- The "Dear Diary" singer has reportedly finished writing her bombshell memoir — but its release will apparently be delayed due to a paper shortage.